56 Gilbert Crescent,
Kings Langley, NSW 2147
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3824868
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Excellent location, fully furnished, Air-con, Free Netflix, perfect for shared house
This beautifully decorated furnished house is located in a leafy, quiet and friendly neighbourhood. Close to bus stop, shopping centre, popular public school and amenities. Only 50 minutes to the City via public transport.
This lovely house offers you:
* 3 bedrooms. All with wardrobe and a ceiling fan
* Lounge room can be converted into the 4th bedroom
* Split system Air conditioner
* King size luxury bed in each bedroom. Each bed can split into two king single beds.
* Fully equipped kitchen including fridge, microwave etc.
* Lounge room with a large high definition LCD TV and sofa
* Internal laundry. Washing machine incl
* Comfortable and easy to clean timber floor throughout the house
* Double carport. Plenty of street parking
* Two sheds in backyard
* Extra large covered rear timber deck plus paved area for entertainment
* A separate second toilet
* The house is warm in winter and cool in summer.
Call Steven 0423398500 for inspection by appointment or as advertised
2 Open spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kings Langley
Lifestyle in Kings Langley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 56 Gilbert Crescent, Kings Langley. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning, built-in wardrobe, and balcony.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how