56 Galsworthy Street,
Holland Park, QLD 4121
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2021
Rent ID: 4242339
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY & PET FRIENDLY HOME WITH STORAGE!
This spacious home has everything you need for a relaxing inner city lifestyle with the added feature of a fully fenced backyard! The location is uneatable with local green spaces including Seville Park, Chester Park Reserve & Whites Hill Reserve. Public transport will not be an issue with plenty of regular bus services within walking distance from the property. With quick access to the both the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast motorways, you will see yourself at the beach in no time!
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan in the main living area
- Polished wooden floorboards throughout
- Well positioned renovated bathroom
- Master bedroom is extra large with walk in robe
- Ceiling fans equipped in each bedroom room
- Well maintained kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Multi-purpose area that could be used for home office/rumpus area
- Secure car space underneath the property
- Extra storage under the property
- Fully fenced front and rear
We are operating under a COVID-safe plan. ALL attendees must register for the inspection and provide requested contact details.
You are requested to urgently cancel your attendance if you:
have been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19
have COVID-19 symptoms
have travelled overseas in the previous 14 days
or have been told to self-isolate or quarantine
have been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days.
The list of declared COVID-19 hotspots may be found at https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/hotspots-covid-19
During the inspection, you are requested to remain at least 1.5 meters away from other groups and you will be required to use hand sanitiser before entering. Please refrain from touching doors and furniture where possible. If masks are mandated by QLD Health they will be compulsory for entry. If they are not mandated, we still recommend wearing one for your own health and safety. Hand shaking is not encouraged. Paper applications will not be provided we will email you a link to apply online or if you prefer a paper copy, one can be emailed to you for printing.
**Bookings are essential! If you do not register for the inspection you WILL NOT receive SMS notifications and updates eg in the event of cancellation.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, HQ Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park
Lifestyle in Holland Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
56 Galsworthy Street, Holland Park, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Holland Park.