56 First Avenue,
St Peters, SA 5069
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
$3,510 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 2562387
Charming Return Verandah Villa, Circa 1900 - Located in Sought After St Peters!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? Book Your Inspection Online 24/7.
Please click the button "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" or "EMAIL AGENT" for an instant response to book your preferred day and time.
What an amazing opportunity to secure from the rental market an original Return Verandah, Stone Fronted Villa, Circa 1900. Loving maintained and located in highly desirable St Peters, within walking distance to The Parade, Norwood and popular schools including St Peter's College.
Featuring amazing 4m high ceilings and gorgeous polished floorboards, the property has been beautifully renovated throughout to include
- 4 Large bedrooms, 3 feature built in robes
- As new kitchen offering dishwasher and gas cooking
- Generous light filled lounge room
- As new bathroom
- Beautiful decorative fireplaces to 3 bedrooms and lounge room (Not for tenant use)
- Ducted, zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Large garden with off street parking
- Alfresco entertaining
This property is one that we all hope to find, and very rarely presents itself on the rental market! It will be popular, so be quick to secure an inspection of this wonderful home.
Available from 27th October, 2017. Sorry, no pets. For further information, or to arrange a time to view, please contact Kelly Shaw on 8332 3011 during normal office hours.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Simplify your next move
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Get your bond paid upfront!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- SORRY BOTH THESE PROPERTIES HAVE NOW BEEN LEASED
- 8A & 8B Edward Street, E...
- $600 p/w
- 69 Bakewell Road, Evandale
- $490.00 per week
- 8 Matilda Street, Gilberton
- $530 p/w
- 3/23 Park Terrace, Gilbe...
- Please Call
- 2 Stour Street, Gilberton
- $560 per week
- 34 Wilsden Street, Walke...
- $550.00 per week
- 31 Warwick Street, Walke...