56 Colorado Drive,
Springfield Lakes, QLD 4300
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3742576
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A stunning family home in Springfield Lakes
Here's why the four bedroom, two bathroom 56 Colorado Drive excels as your new home.
- IT'S BIG: The flat and fenced 480m2 block gives you about 50 per cent more land than many of your Springfield Lakes neighbours. Plus, it boasts side access.
- ABOVE IT ALL: 56 Colorado impresses with a accommodatingly high street setting.
- KERB APPEAL: Fresh landscaping has enhanced the tidy good looks.
Your friends and relatives will enjoy the roomy, covered entertainment area outside, and you'll always feel proud to host.
Remember too, you're in Springfield Lakes, a hugely desirable community that's been expertly planned to deliver excellence in suburban living.
All the goodies are here, and really close.
For schools, stroll to Springfield Central State School and Good Shepherd Catholic Primary in 15-20 minutes or drive your young scholars in three to five minutes. Springfield Central State High is also about a five minute drive away, as is St Peters Lutheran College.
Other nearby features include:
- RETAIL: Under ten minute drive to Orion Springfield Central (including Aldi, Coles, Woolworths, Big W, BCF, plus many cafes, eateries, specialty retailers and banks).
- RECREATION: The fabulous Robelle Domain offers rain forest walk, waterfalls, water play areas, bike tracks, interactive play equipment.
- TRANSPORT: Two train stations plus buses.
- HEALTH: Mater Private Hospital.
- EDUCATION: University of Southern Queensland campus.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springfield Lakes
Lifestyle in Springfield Lakes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 56 Colorado Drive, Springfield Lakes. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how