56 Cobalt Street,
Broken Hill, NSW 2880
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3338241
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Cottage House Excellent Location
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 21024.
Centrally located neat and tidy house with timber floors
- Comprising open plan lounge/dine area
- Kitchen/dining with electric oven and stove
- All room with Air-Conditioning
- Tidy bathroom with vanity and shower over bath
- An external laundry
- Enclosed low maintenance backyard
- Walking distance to shops Westside Plaza and close vicinity to public schooling
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Broken Hill
Lifestyle in Broken Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Broken Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 56 Cobalt Street, Broken Hill.