56 Bracken Street,
Moorooka, QLD 4105
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th February 2022
Rent ID: 4238964
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Breath-taking city views, amazing deck and 3 bedrooms close to everything!
Positioned high on the hill with breath-taking views of the city this is an amazing 3 bedroom home ready for you to move into!
The home offers 3 good sized bedrooms, and a separate lounge and dining area. The kitchen has been updated over time with granite benchtops, a new dishwasher and enjoys the magnificent views. The bi-fold windows in the kitchen open up to the deck to make sure there is ease of entertaining. Underneath there is a double lock-up garage, with internal laundry and masses of available storage space. This is a completely enclosed and lockable area.
Situated in a central location, walking distance to the vibrant Moorooka shopping centre (including Woolworths), Moorooka Primary School, St Brendan's Catholic School and the express bus to the city. With easy access to the Major Hospitals, train, sporting grounds, beautiful parks, South East Freeway & QLD Tennis Centre and is within 7km to the CBD.
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Bathroom with shower over bath
* Separate Dining and Living Areas
* Updated kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooktop, new dishwasher & good storage
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Polished hardwood floors
* Large entertaining deck
* Breath-taking City views
* Double lock up garage
* Legal height under masses of lockable storage and internal laundry
* Good access to both the bus and train
* Easy access to good schools, childcare centres, Woolworths, Major Hospitals & Major Universities
* Small pets considered on application
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moorooka
Lifestyle in Moorooka
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 56 Bracken Street, Moorooka before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.