56 Bannerman Street,
Oxley, QLD 4075
Rent ID: 4109750
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and Stunning Home in Oxley!
Offering a blend of contemporary living and exceptional design, this stunning home is sure to captivate your entire family with what it has to offer.
We are delighted to welcome you to this beautiful three-bedroom home in Oxley boasting spacious bedrooms, separate living areas and plenty of entertaining space perfect for getting together with family and friends.
Heres what youll love:
- Two separate living spaces flowing seamlessly out to two separate entertaining areas
- Spacious bedrooms perfect for relaxing and spending downtime
- Located only 50m from Oxley State School making it ideal for the kids
But wait, theres more!
- Three bedrooms well lit with built-in wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Central bathroom with quality fittings
- Laundry room with separate toilet
- Two generously sized living rooms
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and ample storage space
- Air conditioning facilities
- Hardwood polished floors
- Large undercover back deck overlooking the lush backyard
- Beautiful front porch with screens
- Parking facilities
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Oxley State School, Corinda State High School, St Aidan's Anglican Girls' School, Glenala State High School
- All your shopping needs are covered with The Station Oxley, Acacia Marketplace Shopping Centre, and Mt Ommaney Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Oxley Cafe, Cafe 63 Sinnamon Park, Goodness Gracious Cafe, Pellegrini , Oxley Tavern, The Ox
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Rocks Riverside Park, Ducie Street Park and Nixon Park
Ideal for the growing family looking for a comfortable and convenient place to call home, book your viewing with us today!
Available 24/10/2020 for $470!
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oxley
Lifestyle in Oxley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
56 Bannerman Street, Oxley, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Oxley.