$200 pw+1 week free
56/66 University Drive,
Meadowbrook, QLD 4131
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3679609
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SINGLE SHARE ACCOMMODATION $200pw+1w free with bills covered
$200 per week with bills covered and also one week rent free to be provided now! You have your own bedroom and bathroom with electricity, water, internet bills covered.
Affordable, Secure, SHARE ACCOMMODATION only 5 mins walk from Griffith University Logan Campus, Fully furnished apartments (Kitchen / Lounge / Laundry) with your own private Bedroom and Bathroom. Residents share with up to 3 other house mates.
1) $200 rental fee includes Electricity, Water usage, unlimited internet each month, fortnightly Cleaning Assist and use of all facilities .... Swimming Pool, Tennis, Gym, Sauna, BBQ. Ideal for Students and Singles.
2) Locked up gate, 24 hours camera monitoring and 3 times nightly security checking in the complex
3) Located in the quiet complex with in ground swimming pool
4) 10 minute walk to Meadowbrook shopping centre and Logan hospital
5) 5 minutes walk to Griffith Logan Campus
6) M1 and M2 high way is near the complex
7) Bus stop is in front of the complex, 15 minute walk to Loganlea Rail Station nearby
8) Parcel collection by office
9) Lots of the facilities, like 25 metre swimming pool, tennis court, gym room, Sauna, and others
10) no maintaining lawns or gardening
Competitive price for rent NOW. Please note that rent of $200 per week is based on a 6 month lease. If you need less than 6 months short lease, we can also provide, please call us to discuss.
Inspections will not disappoint, please contact Tina 0490677239 to arrange your viewing time. It's vacant and will be ready to move into.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbrook
Lifestyle in Meadowbrook
Want to live in Meadowbrook? 56/66 University Drive, Meadowbrook could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.