56/63 Dorcas Street,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Rent ID: 4611995
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspection for Registered Clients Only!
UNFURNISHED - Spacious and bright one bedroom apartment with car space!
- Bright open-plan living and dining room
- Deluxe kitchen equipped with ample storage space and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Full-length balcony
- Spacious and bright bedroom with mirrored wardrobe
- Fully tiled bathroom with shower over a bathtub
- Concealed laundry with a dryer
- Panel heating
- 1 secure parking on level 2
- Intercom security, keyless entry, lift access, an onsite manager and resort-style access to a fully fitted gym, a glass-roofed indoor heated pool, a tennis court and a BBQ garden terrace.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive. Origin for hot water
Explore the very best of Melbourne. Head downstairs and walk to the Arts Precinct, local restaurants, South Melbourne Market, and St Kilda Road trams taking you to the city in one direction, and a blue-water bay beach in the other!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
56/63 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in South Melbourne.