56/29 Dawes Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3964631
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Apartment in Kingston
OPEN HOMES MADE EASY FOR YOU!!
To register for an open click BOOK INSPECTION on LJ Hooker Manuka, Allhomes & REA websites to select an open time or click EMAIL AGENT on Domain to enter your details and you will be emailed/text instantly with available open times.
Situated on the 3rd floor if the Salt complex is this fantastic is this 2-bedroom ensuite apartment, and features:
- Sunny open plan living with access to the balcony
- Functional kitchen with quality Bosch appliances, ceramic glass induction cooktop and an abundance of storage
- Master bedroom with study nook and walk in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobe and access to the balcony
- Double glazed windows and balcony doors
- European styled laundry with clothes dryer (with external ventilation) and space for a front loader washing machine
- Caesar stone bench tops throughout
- Neutral dcor
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Short term leases available
The vibrant Inner South lifestyle is on your doorstep. You are only minutes away from the Kingston shopping precinct, the newly developed Kingston Foreshore & the ever-popular Manuka Village.
Pets will be considered on application.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered to the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Kingston comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 56/29 Dawes Street, Kingston today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how