55A Weemala Street,
Chester Hill, NSW 2162
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4319173
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW GRANNY FLAT
Located minutes from Chester Hill train station, shops and restaurants.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking
- Modern bathroom
- Tiled floors throughout
- Private low maintenance courtyard
- Completely fenced off with private walk-way
- On-street parking
We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chester Hill
Lifestyle in Chester Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Chester Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 55A Weemala Street, Chester Hill.