55A Lily Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3611672
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN - Spacious & Sunlit 3 Bedroom Home
This two storey family home provides 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for your convenience, as well as ample light and space throughout.
The kitchen comes lavishly equipped with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bench and an adjoining tiled dining area.
Furthermore, the home features an elevated dining area with much desired polished timber flooring as well as access to the balcony area. Upstairs you will find accommodating bedrooms that are carpeted and feature built in wardrobes and balcony access.
With a fully internal laundry, easy to maintain yard, car space, security intercom and practical location nearby transport, parks and schools this home proves to be both a practical and comfortable place to live!
- 3-bedroom 2-bathroom home
- Large kitchen with stainless appliances and dishwasher
- Freshly painted throughout
- Polished timber flooring
- Brand new carpet in bedrooms
- Please note: lock up garage under house not included in tenancy and pets not permitted
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
55A Lily Street, Hurstville, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hurstville.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how