From $900 to $1,900
Urangan, QLD 4655
Rent ID: 3507732
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sublime one bedroom beachfront on the Esplanade
Low Season:$900 p.w Mid Season:$1,050 p.w Peak Season:$1,450 p.w Ultra Peak:$1,900 p.w
Sleeps 2- Linen is supplied - 1x Queen, (BYO Beach Towels) - STRICTLY NO PETS
Superb North facing elevated Queenslander with spectacular water views. Centrally located in the heart of the Urangans pier precinct, this freshly refurnished property has been beautifully renovated and offers 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, with the beach across the road, sea breezes and views to Fraser Island
• Unlimited Wifi
• Linen included (BYO Beach towels)
• Air Conditioning
• Master bedroom with Queen bed, Ensuite with Bath tub
• Fully equipped Kitchen with Microwave and Dishwasher
• Dining room
• Deck for entertaining with sea views and cooling breezes
• Lounge area with flat screen Television, DVD player and games
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Laundry with Washing machine
• BBQ and spare fridge
• Workroom and bench
• Space for a couple of cars or car and a tinnie under house
• Plenty more room for cars, caravan and boat in back yard
• Sorry pets are not permitted
Featuring: Water Views, Polished Fraser Island Timber Floors, Terrace/Balcony,
Huge downstairs area for games and activities, Close to Transport.
Highlights: Walk along the beach to a range of swimming spots, stroll to nearby Restaurants, cafes and Bayswater Hotel, fish off the Pier or 2.4 km to local boat ramp, Cycle along the beach front track out the front, Relax on the deck and soak up the view and ambience.
Special Note: $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
To check availability, prices and make a booking please go to our website:
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
You could be living at 557A Esplanade, Urangan before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Price on Application
- From $800 to $1,900
- 26 Esplanade, Point Vernon
- From $925 to $1,825
- 5 Blue Water Drive, Booral
- From $900 to $1,950
- 1-3 Hennessy Drive, Dund...
- From $950 to $2000
- 26A Meadow Drive, Dundow...
- From $820.00 per week
- 42 Esplanade, Burrum Heads
- From $800
- 142 Burrum Street, Burru...