55 Pratt Street,
South Mackay, QLD 4740
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3729186
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPROVED APPLICATION PENDING - CITY FRINGE WITH 2.5 BAY SHED!
* BREAK LEASE *
* Lease expires 13/07/2021 - Rent will increase to $450 after this date on a 6 month lease*
Having recently been renovated this stylish yet practical home offers a vibrant lifestyle of superb convenience within the city fringe suburb of South Mackay.
Dressed in an appealing and neutral aesthetic fusing character elements; vinyl flooring, colour bond sheeting, and many modern contemporary appointments, the functional layout of this well maintained home provides for ease of living.
Some of the many features of this beautifully presented property include:
-3 great sized bedrooms with air conditioning
- Split system air conditioning to open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Brand new kitchen with large pantry, built in carousel cupboards and Ikea draw separators
- Rejuvenated bathroom and toilet
- Modern storage and laundry
- Back outdoor entertaining deck
- Large 2 1/2 bay powered shed
- Manicured gardens and lawn
- Fully fenced 683sqm allotment
- No pets
- Available from 7th May 2021
Easy care position for you and your family - within close proximity to all sporting facilities, Parkside shopping centre, as well as the local playground, residents can also utilise the rapid motor access to connect to the CBD, airport, sporting clubs and Paget industrial hub.
* To book an inspection of this property please select 'Book Inspection' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
* If you wish to apply for this property, select "Apply Now" - applications can be processed prior to viewing
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Mackay
Lifestyle in South Mackay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 55 Pratt Street, South Mackay before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.