55 Padman Crescent,
Middleton, SA 5213
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4007148
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beach House - Where memories are made
Go to sleep with the sound of the ocean.
This well appointed family home is situated 500m from both Middleton surf beach and parks and is walking distance (1km) to the Middleton tavern, shops and cafes.
Stay comfortable all year round with reverse cycle air conditioning and fans throughout.
Enjoy a coffee with the morning sun on the front porch and entertain year round on the fully enclosed back deck.
This holiday home has 3 bedrooms, all with BIRs and ceiling fans, and has everything you need for a relaxing getaway.
The main living areas are open plan with a fully equipped kitchen, dining table seating 8 and lounge area, a split system air conditioning unit cools and heats this area.
Three way bathroom and laundry
Rear deck area to enjoy a BBQ and listen to the waves.
Off street parking for 3 cars.
Portacot available, as well as a PlayStation, DVD player and board games.
Sleeps 8 guests
Queen X 2, Bunk Beds X 2
*A $500 refundable security BOND is required on all bookings and must be received prior to receiving key collection instructions
* Please report any cleaning issues or maintenance on arrival to avoid any responsibility issues on departure
* Guests are asked to remove all excess rubbish on departure
* Porta Cots and High chairs available for hire through Elders Goolwa
* No Linen Provided unless stated otherwise, linen can be hired through Victor Linen on 0419 803 769
* We DO NOT accept Schoolies Bookings or group bookings of under 25's during this period
* We have a NO PARTY / BUCKS / HENS / LARGE GATHERING policy at our holiday homes
* Please respect neighbours and keep the peaceful atmosphere of this residential location
* NO PETS unless stated otherwise
* Payment is acceptance of our Terms and Conditions so please ensure you have read and understood them
3 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Middleton
Lifestyle in Middleton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 55 Padman Crescent, Middleton is unfurnished and available to rent.