55 Mortlake Crescent,
Boronia Heights, QLD 4124
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th February 2020
Rent ID: 3478564
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED HOME WITH ROOM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Spacious family home with fantastic outdoor entertainment area.
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- Large kitchen with ample bench a cupboard space
- Separate dining and living area
- Study nook
- Huge undercover entertainment area
- Large fully fenced backyard
- Single garage
- Pets considered upon application
- Easy access to highways, major arterial roads and public transport
*****IMPORTANT INSPECTION NOTES*****
You are required to register for all Open Home Times; via email; firstname.lastname@example.org, via the internet or by phone. The cut-off is 1hr prior to the appointment time. If you fail to register, we will not attend the property. Appointments can change without notice.
Applications will not be accepted after 4 pm on weekdays and 12.00pm on Saturdays. Applications can be faxed (Fax: 07 3800 1586) or emailed (email@example.com) to our office along with the required ID information.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Ray White Browns Plains will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boronia Heights
Lifestyle in Boronia Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Boronia Heights with plenty of room to move. 55 Mortlake Crescent will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how