55 Mcwilliam Drive,
Douglas Park, NSW 2569
$5,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Acreage Semi Rural
Rent ID: 4470015
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 12 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL ACRES, SUBSTANTIAL HOMESTEAD & TRUCKIE WORKSHOP
MAGNIFICENT COUNTRY ACRES - Approx 5 ACRES - A marvellous homestead with land area totalling 4.99 acres with a spacious free flowing (6) bedroom (4) bathroom layout with an expansive approximate 18m x 12m workshop.
Featuring but not limited to,
- Lounge, breakfast area with sunroom glazing, family room & bar area
- Comfort assured, tiled floors, ducted A.C, vacuum & S.C heater
- Master suite with separate parents retreat, huge ensuite & walk in robe
- Galley kitchen with bay window views over pool & rear dam & paddocks
- Six bedrooms, plus separate study, sunken rumpus plus formal dining
- Beds 2,3,4,5 & 6 well proportioned & separated from Master wing
- Entertaining facilities, cabana, pool & huge paved courtyard area
- Massive workshop / garaging capacity, ability to work from home
To apply for this property or register for an open home, please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RESIDE.
For more information contact Reside office on 4677 3611
OPEN HOME: PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IF ATTENDING AN OPEN HOME.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT ON LINE APPLICATIONS. Disclaimer: Although Reside has made every effort to ensure accuracy Reside and its employees shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever (including indirect or consequential loss) arising from any errors or omissions or from reliance placed upon any information, advice, statement, opinion or conclusion in all or any part of the contents of this publication/information as we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All parties are advised to seek full independent legal and professional advice and investigations prior to any action or decision.
Please note, many of our properties are in, or surrounded by bushland, therefore subject to bushfires. Also some of Picton and surrounds is in a floodplain area. Please make all your own relevant investigations before leasing a property.
We may use your information as required and as directed by authorised organisations
Property Code: 1146
12 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Douglas Park
Lifestyle in Douglas Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 55 Mcwilliam Drive, Douglas Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.