55 Mansfield Street,
Earlville, QLD 4870
$1,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3822361
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in Earlville and framed by established tropical gardens, this huge family home is the epitome of stylish Queenslander living.
Polished timber flooring upstairs leadings through to the main living spaces and flows seamlessly through to an overside timber deck nestled amongst a rainforest inspired backdrop.
Utilizing a traditional Queenslander floor plan of informal and formally zoned areas, the generous light filled rooms showcase cleverly placed windows for a breezy Queenslander feel.
Downstairs has the bonus of self-contained Granny flat with functioning kitchen and bathroom, perfect for a teenagers retreat.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Formal kitchen with ample bench and storage space
- Three sizable bedrooms upstairs, serviced by the main bathroom
- Huge deck for entertainment
- Established gardens
- Fully fenced yard with pets on application
- Remote controlled 2 bay garage
- Separate granny flat downstairs
- Plenty of downstairs storage space
Known for its location, the property is situated close to Shopping Centres (both major and local), public transport and is in the immediate catchment for multiple schools and other primary and day care facilities.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Earlville
Lifestyle in Earlville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 55 Mansfield Street, Earlville. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how