55 Edison Parade,
Winston Hills, NSW 2153
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4102803
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious family residence - Overlooking reserve
Elevated and privately positioned is this expansive split level family home tucked away overlooking picturesque parklands. Easy access to local shops, primary and secondary schools, the M2, the M7, Parramatta and the Westmead Hospital.
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Expansive floor plan for multiple options
- Freshly painted interiors
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space
- Separate dining and lounge
- Private rear yard offers spacious entertainment quarters with side access
- Oversize garage with plenty of storage and drive way space
- Walk to parklands and close distance to Winston Hills Shopping centre.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Winston Hills
Lifestyle in Winston Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 55 Edison Parade, Winston Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.