55 Eastwood Drive,
Mansfield, QLD 4122
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th November 2021
Rent ID: 4602729
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Modern Family Home - Mansfield School Catchment
PLEASE NOTE: To request an inspection and/or to pre apply via Snug, please refer to the bottom of this property description for further details.
Where serenity and convenience abound, this expansive lowset family home enjoys an incredible position in Montclair Estate situated in highly sought after Mansfield. The Montclair Estate comprises many high-quality homes and provides a welcoming community ideally suited to a growing family.
This contemporary property fits right into this five-star neighbourhood with its attractive street appeal and enticing you into its calm interiors that are both modern in design and spacious in layout. The home consists of both open-plan and delegated spaces making it a practical home for use by both adults and kids.
From the entry you are welcomed with the formal living and dining area. A well appointed kitchen well maintained to serve the whole family. Fantastic high ceilings allows for space and light to flow throughout the home.
Off the kitchen is the second living area fantastic to watch the kids. Leading out to the large outdoor entertaining area perfect for friends and family with a great space for the kids to play. 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built ins. The Massive master bedroom with a private ensuite and walk in robe.
Features found in this beautiful home include:
- Air conditioning
- Solar panels
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Well-appointed laundry
- Double garage with internal entry
This home is located within the Mansfield primary and high school catchments!
Location highlights include proximity to:
- Citipointe College, Seventh Day Adventist College and Mansfield State Schools
- Bulimba Creek and parklands, playing fields and dog park
- The proposed redevelopment of Mansfield Tavern into a new market-style village
- Within easy distance to both Westfield Carindale and Garden City centres
- Wecker Road commercial district with Bunnings, Mt Gravatt East pool and a variety of other businesses
- Bus stops on Wecker Road for city & local commutes
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit our website and apply using snug, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mansfield
Lifestyle in Mansfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 55 Eastwood Drive, Mansfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking and air-conditioning.