55 Durrant Street,
Brighton, VIC 3186
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
$5,866 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 3330958
Spacious Bayside Beauty
This beautifully presented 1920's semi-detached home set in the heart of Brighton blends period features and modern interiors with a versatile floor plan. Conveniently located close to Bay Street shopping/dining precinct, schools and North Brighton Station.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Intercom entry/security alarm, timber floors and carpet
- Formal lounge flowing to formal dining room
- Spacious family living/dining area with bi-fold doors to decked area
- Gourmet Smeg kitchen, stone benches, gas ct/elec oven, dishwasher
- Master bedroom and three further bedrooms all with built in robes
- Ensuite with spa, powder room and central bathroom upstairs
- Ducted heating, A/C's, ducted vacuum, separate laundry
- Tiled/fenced pool, regular pool/garden maintenance included
- Secure garage plus additional off-street parking
2 Garage spaces
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton
Lifestyle in Brighton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Brighton? 55 Durrant Street, Brighton could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bond
The easy way to pay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply