55 Christina Ryan Way,
Arundel, QLD 4214
$2,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4594151
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Ultimate Family Home!
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN
INSPECTION TIME AND TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES.
WE ARE HAPPY TO OFFER VIRTUAL INSPECTIONS IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND IN PERSON - LET
US KNOW VIA EMAIL IF YOU REQUIRE THIS OPTION.
This stunning property really does have it all and in a whisper quiet and convenient location. It has a wonderful degree of privacy, while still offering a different view from every room.
The huge windows capture the summer breezes and look out from the home's elevated point, over lush green lawns framed by the beautiful established gardens.
Some of the many features include -
* 4 large bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* Newly renovated home with open living space attracting great light, modernised furnishings and flooring throughout
* An abundance of formal and informal living space with access out to the balcony
* Many windows to take in the views
* Great schools nearby including AB Paterson College and Arundel State School
* Close to the M1 Pacific Motorway, Helensvale train station and Westfield Shopping Centre, Griffith University, the new Gold Coast Hospital and private hospital
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this
marketing, Ray White will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is
considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Arundel
Lifestyle in Arundel
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Arundel could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 55 Christina Ryan Way, Arundel today!