$475.00 per week furnished
55 Bougainville Street,
Beenleigh, QLD 4207
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4301851
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cute Country Cottage Home
The house has 3 large bedrooms, plus a 4th smaller bedroom PLUS a small office and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom is large with a massive custom wardrobe and fully renovated en-suite with stand free bathtub. Reverse cycle air conditioning in master and kitchen /lounge.
- Queenslander home
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Master with walk-in-robe and beautiful ensuite
- Fourth bedroom or nursery
- Small study
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Ample open plan living/dining/kitchen with air conditioner
- Beautiful kitchen with quality appliances including standalone gas cooker, ample storage space, island bench and pantry
- Laundry area
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Single carport
- Separate self-contained unit at the rear of the block that will be tenanted
- Shared driveway
- No pets allowed
The house is situated on a large block, at the rear of the block is a separate self-contained unit that will be tenanted. The driveway is shared however you will have use of the single carport.
OPTION - furniture can stay if tenant requires furniture
Located in the heart of Beenleigh, and arguably in one of the most sought-after pockets, adjacent to CBD, schools, shops, transport, parks & Motorway accesses.
The Theme Parks are 20 minutes' drive, Gold Coast & Brisbane City 40 minutes approximately, and the huge Logan Hyperdome Shopping & Home Maker Centre is just a 10-minute drive.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beenleigh
Lifestyle in Beenleigh
Want to live in Beenleigh? 55 Bougainville Street, Beenleigh could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.