55 Adelong Road,
Shailer Park, QLD 4128
$2,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4600831
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A WELCOMING FAMILY HOME WITH TRANQUIL VIEWS!!
This gorgeous family home allows you to fully appreciate the warm and welcoming feel that this home possesses as soon as you step through the door. It's a place that feels both calm and inviting that it makes it easy to envision your family living here happily. The lovely feel of this home is only matched by the tranquil views and long list of quality features including a tennis court (half-size), an inviting saltwater pool and a separate studio to name a few!
Set on a superb 1,228m2 block, this property features:
- Multiple, formal and informal living and dining areas. On entry, is a spacious formal lounge which is separated from the more open plan, casual living and dining areas that form the hub of the home. Here, a combustion fireplace adds to the cosy ambiance and soaring high ceilings add to the sense of openness and space.
- A separate air-conditioned studio features a large living space plus a powder room/toilet. This area is adaptable and could make an ideal guest accommodation, teenagers retreat, a home gym, games room or even suit those who require an office to work from home.
- Four large bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans. The master bedroom is positioned for privacy and boasts an ensuite and a large walk-in robe.
- Two bathrooms plus a powder room service the home perfectly
- At the heart of the home, a huge kitchen boasts a quality stainless steel Miele oven and oodles of cupboard and bench space.
- Your vehicles will be secure in the double lock-up garaging
Entertainment options are a key feature of this home. Outdoors you will find:
- Outdoor entertainment area complete with built-in BBQ area
- An inviting saltwater pool
- A floodlit half-size tennis court with basketball hoops. Watch the game from your private covered gazebo!
Other quality features include:
- 1.6kw solar plus solar hot water
- 5,500L water tank
- Air-conditioning in the main living areas and the studio
- Garden shed
Just minutes away from the Logan Hyperdome and where you are spoilt for choice when it comes to public and private schooling options. Public transport is at your doorstep and with easy access to the M1, not to mention you are within a half hours drive to both the Gold Coast and Brisbane City.
*** To book an inspection time, please register online. Once you have registered, we can notify you of any upcoming inspections, time changes or cancellations. ***
** COVID-19 UPDATE: Viewings for this property are currently limited so please register your interest online and we will be in contact ASAP. Alternatively, we can provide a 'Site Unseen' form should you wish to accept without viewing in person. Please email through any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help. Please note: when attending the viewing please try to avoid touching anything where possible and ensure before inspecting the property you have washed your hands, and/or used hand sanitiser where available. If possible, please do not come in large groups. For those who may feel unwell or have travelled to any of the hotspots or overseas; or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please consider our staff and do not attend. **
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Shailer Park
Lifestyle in Shailer Park
Want to live in Shailer Park? 55 Adelong Road, Shailer Park could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.