55/15 Beach Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$3,368 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4513557
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beachfront Resort Style Living with European Touch
Everything Port Melbourne has to offer is just a stone's throw away from this 3 bedroom townhouse! Walk across to the beach or take a short stroll to cafes, restaurants and shops.
- Upstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
- Beautiful well-appointed fireplace
- Built in projector with remote controlled drop-screen cinema
- Third level mezzanine retreat/study area
- Downstairs comprises of 3 bedrooms all with robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Luxurious central bathroom with floor to ceiling marble tiles
- European style fixture and fittings
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Digital video intercom system
- Access to communal swimming pool, tennis court, spa all surrounded by tropical resort style grounds.
- Security gated complex
- 2 of street car parks
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour
which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3.Make an online enquiry to the property manager
4. Our Longview Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 55/15 Beach Street, Port Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and reverse cycle air-conditioning.