55/193 Hay Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
Rent ID: 4571163
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS, SECURE and NORTH FACING
This fully furnished two bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned in the heart of the city. Spacious open plan living and dining area and a North-facing balcony off the living /bed 2. Modern kitchen includes quality appliances. Reverse Cycle Air conditioning to living and both bedrooms. Short stroll to the Queens Gardens and Claisebrook Cove, the Daily Eats cafe on the ground floor, and plenty of amenity in the local area. Top it off with the free cat bus right on your doorstep. Facilities include a large indoor pool and spa, plus a well-equipped gymnasium.
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
1. Located on level 6 in the 2000 built "Alderney on Hay"
2. Fully furnished with quality appliances
3. Open plan living and dining area and a North-facing balcony off the living /bed 2
4. Thick stone benchtops in the kitchen and bathroom
5. Reverse Cycle Air conditioning to living and both bedrooms
6. Secure complex with CCTV, remote access and audio intercom security
7. Multiple cafe's, restaurants, and amenities right on your doorstep. Short walk or ride on the free CAT bus to the Perth CBD, Foreshore, Shops, and more
8. Facilities include a large indoor pool and spa, plus a well-equipped gymnasium.
PARKING: ONE SECURE CAR BAY
VIEWING: Click BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME to confirm an appointment or contact our Leasing Specialist Grace Jenkins on 0488 388 604 or on 9200 6168!
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not correctly register for a viewing, the time that you saw may not go ahead. Please remember to enter your correct details to stay updated with the booked home open time and any changes that may occur.
*IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'
All attendees are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 55/193 Hay Street, East Perth before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.