54A Yeramba Crescent,
Terrigal, NSW 2260
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4233873
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Surf & Turf!
Just a short drive to Terrigal Beach, this home offers the perfect acreage feel without all the upkeep!
This unique property offers both the quiet acreage lifestyle and a picturesque, leafy outlook just moments to beaches, shops, local schools, cafes and restaurants.
Property features Include;
* 2 Bedroom home with scenic bush outlook
* 1 car space for off street parking
* Split system air conditioning
* Built ins!
* Close proximity to schools, cafes, shops, beaches, restaurants, eateries
* Pets considered upon application
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OUR INSPECTION? YOU MUST REGISTER
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through brandproperty.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Terrigal
Lifestyle in Terrigal
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 54A Yeramba Crescent, Terrigal. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: dishwasher and air-conditioning.