54A/286-292 Fairfield Street,
Fairfield, NSW 2165
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4582490
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WATER, GAS & ELECTRICITY INCLUDED IN THE RENT!
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday 23rd October from 10:00am until 10:20am!
Please note, social distancing rules will need to be followed as well as general COVID regulations (i.e COVID check in, wearing mask, sanitizing hands). We thank you for your understanding in advance.
Located across the road from schools, shops and Fairfield train station, this modern residence is situated within a security complex which enjoys lift access, and security cameras. Featuring spacious combined living areas and an open plan kitchen this property wont last long. Some of its many features include:
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious combined lounge and dining area with split system air conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Well-appointed bedrooms both with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Sparkling bathroom
- Security building and parking with intercom, swipe card system and security cameras
- Large balcony with magnificent district views
- Across the road from shops, schools and train station
- Gas, water and electricity included in the rent!
- Available Now!
- APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/reston
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairfield
Lifestyle in Fairfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Fairfield comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 54A/286-292 Fairfield Street, Fairfield today!