$500 pwHow much could you borrow?
544B Cross Road,
South Plympton, SA 5038
Available 28th January 2022
Rent ID: 4720623
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently located townhouse
This townhouse has lots of added extras you would not see in your average rental property.
What we love about this property:
- Master bedroom with large ensuite bathroom, built in wardrobes, T.V. bracket installed.
- Two further double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Central bathroom with separate bath tub, shower alcove and powder room.
- Bright kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench tops, appliance hutch, and pantry.
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining room. Both living and dining room with ceiling fans.
- Zoned and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
- Separate euro laundry.
- Large under stair storage space.
- Linen cupboard.
- Alarm system.
- Double glazed windows, for noise control.
- Downstairs powder room for guests.
- Private rear courtyard.
- Irrigated garden beds.
- Rainwater tank.
- Automatic double garage with a 15amp electric car charge.
- Visitor parking for guests use.
Bond - $3,000
Pets - Allowed by negotiation
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Plympton
Lifestyle in South Plympton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 544B Cross Road, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in South Plympton. This unfurnished property includes alarm system and air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.