Under Application! More Properties needed!
543 Grimshaw Street,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4934929
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
sun-filled elegance with a self-contained unit
Great for extended or multi-generational families, this attractive home will impress with the versatility and independence of a self-contained unit. Polished floorboards invite you to explore the front three bedroom abode where the modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances flows easily into the living and dining room. An under-cover alfresco provides an effortless connection to the unit, featuring a living room, kitchen/dining, bedroom with walk-in robe and a bright bathroom.
Centrally located for an easy lifestyle, walk to Bundoora Square, Yulong Park, the primary school and the secondary college. Near Loyola and Parade College, the tram is just metres away for a quick trip to DFO Uni Hill, RMIT and La Trobe University.
- An elegant three bedroom home plus a self-contained unit
- Stylish living, dining and kitchen in both homes
- Split system air-conditioners
- Polished floorboards
- Under-cover alfresco
- Walk to Bundoora Square, primary school and secondary college
- Near Loyola and Parade College
- Stroll to trams bound for DFO Uni Hill, RMIT and La Trobe Uni
2 Car ports
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
543 Grimshaw Street, Bundoora, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bundoora.