54 Yamala Street,
Emerald, QLD 4720
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2021
Rent ID: 3988233
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charm and character abounds in this beautifully presented 3 bedroom Queenslander. Recently renovated to provide modern comforts with the charm of yesteryear.
* Large private front balcony.
* Master suite with ensuite and walk through robe.
* 2 large bedrooms.
* Split systems and ceiling fans throughout.
* Large modern kitchen with plenty of storage.
* Modern main bathroom with separate toilet.
* Fully fenced yard.
* Centrally located for schools and shopping centres.
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book your inspection today!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Emerald
Lifestyle in Emerald
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 54 Yamala Street, Emerald before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.