54 Wuth Street,
Darling Heights, QLD 4350
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th July 2021
Rent ID: 4450537
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home In Great Location!
This spacious family home is perfectly located across the road from Darling Heights Primary School and close to Kmart Plaza and Westridge shopping center.
This home is convenience plus, being across the road from one of Toowoomba's best primary schools and walking distance to one of Queensland's best Universities - you would be crazy to pass this up!
Offering 2 living areas and a family friendly floor-plan, this property will appeal to a large number of tenants. Huge lounge and kitchen with adjoining dining, plus a large pergola area overlooks your backyard and has got side access.
- 3 great sized bedrooms with built ins, plus a 4th bedroom or rumpus room
- 1 large bathroom with separate bath
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Great sized kitchen with loads of cupboard space
- Large separate lounge room and separate dining area
- Doors and windows equipped with security screens
- Ceiling fans
- Covered outdoor area with a great fully fenced back yard with side access
- 3m x 3m garden shed
To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above or visit our website www.ithinkproperty.com.au and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darling Heights
Lifestyle in Darling Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with secure parking. 54 Wuth Street, Darling Heights is perfect for the growing family.