54 Viking Street,
Campsie, NSW 2194
Rent ID: 4823032
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Home In Quiet Cul De Sac
Located only just a short stroll to Clemton Park Shopping Village, Canterbury Hospital, train and bus station. This well maintained family home offers spacious living in a quiet tree lined cul de sac street.
* 4 spacious bedrooms
* Air conditioning x 2
* Two modern bathrooms
* Good size gas kitchen
* Low maintainence front & rear yards
* Off street parking for one car + ample street parking
Contact agent to arrange inspection.
NOTE: This house has an self contained granny flat at the rear which is rented out separately to clean & tidy tenants. Only the main house at the front is for rent. Back yard is a shared yard.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Campsie? 54 Viking Street, Campsie could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.