54 Viking Street,
Campsie, NSW 2194
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4388129
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious Home In Quiet Cul De Sac
Located only just a short stroll to Clemton Park Shopping Village, Canterbury Hospital, train and bus station. This well maintained family home offers spacious living in a quiet tree lined cul de sac street.
* 4 spacious bedrooms
* Two modern bathrooms
* Good size gas kitchen
* Low maintainence front & rear yards
* Off street parking for one car + ample street parking
Contact agent to arrange inspection.
Colemon Su 0430 714 612
NOTE: This house has an self contained granny flat at the rear which is rented out separately to clean & tidy tenants. Only the main house at the front is for rent. Back yard is a shared yard.
1 Open space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
54 Viking Street, Campsie, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Campsie.