54 Sir Ross Smith Boulevard,
Oakden, SA 5086
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th September 2021
Rent ID: 4560188
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This modern townhouse is ideally located overlooking a gorgeous lake and park.
Only minutes from the Lakeside Cafe where you can enjoy a catch up with friends.
- Secure front entry with gate
- Separate lounge room
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking overlooking the dining room with split system air-conditioner
- Separate laundry and toilet
- 3 Bedrooms master with walk in robe and balcony
- Central main bathroom
- Ducted cooling
Other features include:
- Automatic double lock up carport
- Private rear yard with lawn area
- Pets negotiable
- Tenants responsible for water usage and supply charge
Located within a 5 minute drive to Northgate and Gilles Plains shopping centres, walking distance to a bus stop and only 15km to the CBD.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oakden
Lifestyle in Oakden
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Oakden comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 54 Sir Ross Smith Boulevard, Oakden today!