$690 per week - Be quick!
54 Lambros Drive,
Benowa, QLD 4217
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th October 2020
Rent ID: 4072432
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large solar panel and great Entertaining deck with pool!
This beautiful home in Benowa offers modern inclusions that only make this home feel warm and welcoming and was designed with family in mind.
When location is a priority, the address of Lambros Drive being conveniently located to all facilities will surely impress!
This property has the following features:
- Refleshly painted whole inside walls 12 months ago
- 6.5kw solar panels. Saving heaps of electricity bill
- 4 bedrooms with mirrord built in robes (Master with ensuite)
- Master, 2nd, 3rd bedroom has air conditioning and ceiling fan
- 2nd and 3rd bedroom are now freshly white walls
- 4th bedroom has ceiling fan, 3 doors free stand cupboard
- Office / study with built in desk, air-conditioning
- 2 bathrooms inc Ensuite
- Timber floor throughout
- lounge/ dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fans
- Separate 2nd lounge area with ceiling fan
- Kitchen with island bench top, dishwasher
- Separate laundry room with heaps of cupboards space
- Resort style in ground pool ( No Island deck any more)
Large under cover entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Secured under cover car port plus closed storage
- Extra storage space at side of the house
- Fully fenced
- Court yard with undercover terrace
- Back yard with a cabby house for kids
You will be pleased to live so centrally to Benowa Gardens Shopping Village, Pindara Private Hospital and other medical clinics, Benowa State High School, St Kevins Primary School, Botanical Gardens, Golf Course, and public transport only a short stroll away.
Only this home brings a modern and comfortable environment.
Term: 6 or 12 months
Amount: $690 per week
Outdoor pets considered on application
Garden & Pool Maintenance: Tenant Responsibility
Available: 15th Oct
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact Junko Scott 0430 341 732 or please call the office to speak with one of our friendly staff.
*Please check open home times on day of inspection in case of cancellations.
*Please note 1Form applications will not be considered. Application forms can be downloaded and printed from www.smartrealestate.com.au or will be available at the inspection.
* denotes approximate measurements
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Benowa
Lifestyle in Benowa
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Benowa is pet-friendly and includes courtyard, deck, and shed. Apply to rent 54 Lambros Drive, Benowa today!