54 Kneale Street,
Holland Park West, QLD 4121
Rent ID: 4456729
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Living, Entertainers Paradise, Enticing Views
This executive split level home is sure to impress, you'll love entertaining friends and family. With views of Brisbane city and a swimming pool for the warmer months you won't be disappointed.
Recently renovated with new flooring, bathrooms and a state of the art chefs kitchen, walk-in pantry, top of the line appliances and stone benchtops. Entertaining will be a delight.
There are 5 generous bedrooms, master with an ensuite and two additional family bathrooms and a powder room.
Open plan, family and dining room with split system air-conditioning
State of the art chefs kitchen with two full size Miele ovens
Main bedroom with ensuite
Four additional generous bedrooms
Main bathroom with separate toilet and tub
Second large living area downstairs
Ducted air conditioning to top two levels, split system to third level
Double lock-up garage, massive storage & internal access
Balcony entertaining with city views
Excellent security with security system installed
Located in the premiere street in Holland Park West
Direct northerly aspect with views to city and Glass House Mountains
Good size laundry
Monthly pool service included
Hedge and lawn service included
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RayWhiteHollandPark, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park West
Lifestyle in Holland Park West
Other houses in
Holland Park West
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with . 54 Kneale Street, Holland Park West is perfect for the growing family.