54 Kinnardy Street,
Burdell, QLD 4818
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1334305
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sleek and Stylish....
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT - PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR OFFICE TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SUBMIT A COMPLETED APPLICATION PRIOR TO VIEWING.
To apply online, use this link - form.jotform.co/93248122621855
From the modern feature walls to the silver fixtures and fittings you will love this home. There is a large entertainment area off the dining room which overlooks the back yard, there is also side access suitable for the boat or trailer.
Burdell is located close to Schools, Shops with Domain Shopping Precinct 5 minutes away
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms
- The main bedroom features big built-ins and an ensuite
- Brand new carpet to bedrooms
- Separate lounge and dining
- Large entertainment area
- Double lock up garage with access through to the backyard
- Fully fenced
**** Thank you for confirming you have not tested positive to Covid-19 or are not in self isolation or quarantine and have not visited a foreign country in the last 14 days or have had potential exposure.
You also acknowledge that by entering the property you indemnify Century 21 Aaron Moon Realty in that you are entering at your own risk with knowledge of the current pandemic. You are now welcome to inspect the property. *****
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burdell
Lifestyle in Burdell
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Burdell? 54 Kinnardy Street, Burdell could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how