LEASED! LEASED! LEASED!
54 Calista Avenue,
Calista, WA 6167
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3383180
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Powered workshop, beautiful gardens and a pool !!
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Kitchen overlooking lounge, with split system air conditioner
- Gas hotplates
- Electric oven
- Below ground, saltwater pool (monthly servicing included )
- 4.2 kilowatt solar panel system
- Automatic reticulated gardens
- Solar hot water unit
- Enclosed yard
- Garden shed
- Powered workshop
- Single carport with drive through access to rear, and room for more cars
- Total bond amount = 4 weeks rent
- Available 05/07/2019!
A ten minute walk to Kwinana Marketplace in the Kwinana Town Centre! This includes restaurants, cafes, clothing stores, petrol stations, the Kwinana Recquatic Centre and Library, gyms and much more! Nearby the Kwinana Golf Club, Kwinana Adventure Park and Calista Oval. This property is also a 7 minute walk to Calista Primary School and within the Gillmore College Secondary School zone and close to South Metropolitan TAFE Kwinana Campus! This property is only a minute walk to a bus stop to take you anywhere else you need to go!
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
follow the link below
Book for an inspection and receive inspection times via email and SMS.
You must apply for this property via 1Form using our unique agency code which is available at inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Calista
Lifestyle in Calista
54 Calista Avenue, Calista, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Calista.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how