$430 pwHow much could you borrow?
54 Beaumont Street,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4721175
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE FAMILY HOME IN PERFECT LOCATION
Come & explore this well-presented family home located in a convenient locale offering spacious living, convenience & a contemporary lifestyle.
Property Features Include:
- Two Spacious Bedrooms With Built-In-Robes to Two of the Bedrooms,
- Near-New timber flooring,
- Updated Kitchen With Plenty Of Cupboard Space,
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Area,
- High Ceilings Providing Plenty Of Sunlight Throughout,
- Driveway With Plenty of Car Spaces With Access To A Lock Up Garage
- Located Within Walking Distance to Schools, Shops, Parks & All Other Amenities Auburn Has To Offer.
* AVAILABLE NOW *
** INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL 02 9749 5255 **
- The fireplace located in the lounge room is not operational and it will not be included in the lease.
- Unless stated otherwise, the property is rented "as is" and the tenant acknowledges and agrees to accept as seen at the inspection.
- 1form applications are not accepted in this office.
- Applications can be submitted prior to inspection; however, they will not be processed until the property has been viewed by all applicants.
- We only accept the online application forms available from our website.
- Inspections may be cancelled or times changed at any time without notice. We recommend phoning our office on the day of the inspection to confirm.
- The information provided is believed to be correct at the time of this advertisement.
- The availability date is a guideline only and we don't warrant the date disclosed in this advertisement.
- Unless otherwise stated and as long as the premises are separately metered, under the terms of the standard residential tenancy agreement, the tenant agrees to pay the costs for telephone, television and internet connections; the supply of electricity and gas (including bottled gas supply); and water usage charges as long as the premises have prescribed water efficiency measures installed.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 54 Beaumont Street, Auburn before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.