54 Batiki Crescent,
Burdell, QLD 4818
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd January 2021
Rent ID: 4241046
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BBQs by the park!
Only meters away from your front door is a playground for the kids and a BBQ area for the family!
Your new home has 4 bedrooms complete with air conditioning and fans throughout. The main bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite to avoid that pesky early morning rush to get ready for work!
You have a large kitchen combined with dining area and a separate family room with more than enough room for family and friends!
* 4 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* fully air conditioned
* built ins
* fully fenced yard
* family/theatre room
* remote opening double garage
* easy to maintain yard and gardens
* covered patio
* playground and BBQ area metres away
* 3 star water complaint
Only minutes to the North Shore shopping centre and school.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burdell
Lifestyle in Burdell
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 54 Batiki Crescent, Burdell. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and air-conditioning.