54-56 Chatham Terrace,
Smithfield, QLD 4878
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4885757
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elevated Rainforest Home With Solar
Twomey Schriber Property Group proudly welcomes to the rental market for the very first time 54-56 Chatham Terrace, Smithfield. This home will appeal to tenants seeking a tranquil tropical lifestyle with stunning views through the foothills of Smithfield. This unique home offers an abundance of character with all the modern conveniences sprawled over three levels.
- Impressive light filled airy living zones
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops and built-in appliances
- Spacious galleried master bedroom with private ensuite, walk in robe and marble spa bath
- Two further good sized air conditioned bedrooms
- Central main bathroom
- Lower level studio with ensuite, laundry or potential 4th bedroom / storage room
- Cyclone shelter & storage area
- Solar power and solar hot water
- Double garage plus additional off street parking
- Tranquil, private and elevated location
- Tropical pool. Owners will pay for a monthly pool service. Tenants responsible for chemicals
**Please note this property is not furnished**
Imagine living within approximately 3.2 acres of your very own rainforest. Smithfield's excellent shopping and entertaining precinct and the beautiful Northern Beaches are all located within a few minutes' drive.
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY PLEASE BOOK ONLINE- Go to 'Book an Inspection Time' to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Smithfield
Lifestyle in Smithfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
54-56 Chatham Terrace, Smithfield, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Smithfield.