54/34 Shoalwater Street,
North Coogee, WA 6163
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3648464
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Apartment Living at its Best- Walk to Beach
Apartment living at its best a spacious two bedroom two bathroom apartment in fantastic location only a short walk to the beach and overlooking a beautiful park and play ground. Fully appointed property with stunning kitchen stone bench top, soft close doors and plenty of cupboard space. Light and Bright decor with a clever combination of tile and carpets through-out. Large main bedroom with BIR and a generous size second bedroom with BIR. North-East facing balcony with views to park.
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2 Car bays and store room
- Prime location walking distance to beach
- Long term lease is available
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY Please follow the steps below:
1. Scroll down to the 'Book An Inspection Time' button for that rental property.
2. If you are using the mobile app please scroll down to the Email Agent' button, enter in your details and we will be in contact as soon as possible to arrange a viewing.
3. Enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that is available.
4. A registration email and or text will be sent to you.
5. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register' - if you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations. Viewings may be cancelled if no one is registered to attend.
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Coogee
Lifestyle in North Coogee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
54/34 Shoalwater Street, North Coogee, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in North Coogee.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how