53A Nathan Crescent,
Dean Park, NSW 2761
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4610875
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Granny Flat with Single Garage
This stunning near new 2 bedroom granny flat offers a full size kitchen with dishwasher, bathroom with a large shower, Split system air conditioning in the lounge room, floor boards throughout, a single lock up garage and a great size yard.
Lease: 12 months to start
Avail: 22nd October 2021
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dean Park
Lifestyle in Dean Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Dean Park? 53A Nathan Crescent, Dean Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.