5301/330 Church Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
Available 23rd June 2021
Rent ID: 4451089
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
HIGH and MIGHTY WITH UNINTERRUPTED VIEWS
Positioned on level 53 of Parramatta's tallest and newest riverfront residential tower Altitude', with world-class cafes and restaurants, vibrant nightlife of theatres, cinemas, sophisticated shopping and dining venues at your doorstep, this two-bedroom apartment offers a spacious and practical floor plan with superior finishes and amazing uninterrupted skyline views.
Situated in the heart of the 2nd largest metropolitan CBD with multiple transport including trains, buses, RiverCat ferry, Light Rail under construction and nearby one of the largest urban renewal projects in Australia - Parramatta Square, a World-Class Civic Centre. It features:
- Approx 82m2 plus 21m2 security parking with storage space
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining
- Gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ducted range hood, stone benchtops, soft closing drawers and dishwasher
- Daikin ducted air conditioning throughout
- Stunning fully-tiled main bathroom and Ensuite to main with free-standing bathtub
- Fully fitted built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Secure car parking with direct lift access
- Outdoor resort-style pool with views over the Parramatta River
- Indoor heated pool, spa, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium
- Childcare centre and on-site shops at street level
- On-site building manager and security intercom
- Designed by award winning Tony Caro architects
Parking for Open Homes:
- Please note that the 'Riverbank Car Park' next door is now permanently closed by council due to the upcoming construction of the Powerhouse Museum.
- Best parking at council's 'Eat Street Car Park' (entry via Erby Place)
- Also limited metered street parking available in nearby Phillip St, Horwood Pl, or across the river on Market St and Palmer St.
"Ray White Parramatta Group - Parramatta|Oatlands|Northmead|Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
1 Garage space
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Parramatta? 5301/330 Church Street, Parramatta could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.