53 Weewondilla Road,
Warwick, QLD 4370
$1,386 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1335371
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home in Glennie Heights
* 3 Bedrooms with Robes + Study/bedroom
* Freshly Painted and New Floor coverings throughout
* 2 x Large Living Areas with Air Conditioning and Wood Fireplace.
* Well Appointed Kitchen
* Large Covered Outdoor Area
* Separate Double Lock up Garage
* Garden Shed, Bird Aviary.
* Large Fully fenced Back Yard.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warwick
Lifestyle in Warwick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Warwick comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 53 Weewondilla Road, Warwick today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how