53 Parkside Drive,
Thornlie, WA 6108
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4571205
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT FAMILY HOME
Come view this 3 x 1 Family Home!
The insides of the property have been beautifully maintained with a kitchen renovation and open plan dining/lounge.
There are 3 well sized bedrooms and ample front and backyard space for the avid gardener to create their own masterpiece.
Just a short drive to the Roe Highway entry / exits and Thornlie Square Shopping Centre this home is in a sought after and convenient location.
* 3 Bedroom
* 1 Bathroom
* Renovated kitchen and bathroom
* Gas oven and stove
* Instant gas hot water system
* Split system air conditioning in the living / dining
* Gas bayonet in living room
* Garden shed
THE LOCATION (approx distance):
* 600m to South Metropolitan TAFE
* 850m to Maddington Central
* 1.3km to Thornlie Square Shopping
* 1.4km to Thornlie Primary School
* 1.4km to Thornlie Bowling and Tennis Clubs
* 2.1km Thornlie Senior High School
* 2.7km to Sacred Heart Primary School
* 7.8km to Whaleback Golf Course
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability (time & day) to view in the comment section.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornlie
Lifestyle in Thornlie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Thornlie? 53 Parkside Drive, Thornlie could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.