53 Palmer Avenue,
Golden Beach, QLD 4551
Available 21st September 2021
Rent ID: 4559241
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new five-bedroom Hamptons inspired home 200m from the pristine Pumicestone Pssage
Rarely does an opportunity like this present to the rental market - this brand new five-bedroom home has been built with the Sunshine Coast lifestyle in mind!
Upstairs is a second living area at the top of the feature staircase; the master retreat features a spacious walk-in robe, executive style ensuite complete with a spacious niche in the shower and a separate toilet.
There are an additional three bedrooms on the upper level, all complete with mirrored built-in robes, that are serviced by a family bathroom complete with a luxurious bath framed by plantation shutters and separate to the shower also with shower niche.
Downstairs there is an additional bedroom at the front of the home that could also be used as a guest bedroom, work from home space or office - it benefits from a third bathroom downstairs with shower.
The feature of this home is the open plan living/dining/kitchen area with is spacious, modern and functional with a walk-in pantry that houses the fridge (which has plumbing available).
Nothing has been missed with this home - with internal access from the garage to both the home & the backyard, the laundry is spacious & also has direct access to the backyard.
Nestled in a quiet and desirable street surrounded by the soothing sounds of nature; the location couldn't be more convenient! A mere 200m strollto feel the sand between your toes and take a morning dip or paddle in the sparkling waters of the Pumicestone Passage; and only 500m to the vibrant café strip of Golden Beach village; or meander the Coastal Pathway to Downtown Caloundra with it's lively dining precincts, shops, amenities and your choice of the Sunshine Coast's best beaches.
- Five bedroom home with stylish finishes; master with ensuite and walk-in robe, three additional generous size rooms upstairs and fifth bedroom downstairs
- Three bathrooms with a luxurious bath in the family bathroom; all three showers have niches and high-level finishes
- Spacious kitchen complete with 900mm oven, dishwasher and pantry
- Brand new boundary fence, lawn and landscaping is in the process of being completed
- The property is water efficient so tenants will be responsible for water consumption
- A property video is available in lieu of a physical inspection
- Pets will be considered on the application
- Golden Beach and Caloundra State High School catchment zones
- Close to schools, cafes, shops, amenities, beaches and transport
- Available to rent from Tuesday 21 September 2021
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Golden Beach
Lifestyle in Golden Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment, air-conditioning, and ducted heating. 53 Palmer Avenue, Golden Beach is perfect for the growing family.