53 Ormonde Road,
Yeronga, QLD 4104
$3,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4256974
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DUAL LIVING- SELF CONTAINED DOWNSTAIRS AREA
Situated on a corner block with park views sits this 4 bedroom home in an ideal location close to the Brisbane Corso where you can enjoy the riverfront parks to have a BBQ or a nice stroll with the Family.
Upstairs of the home has been renovated and features-
* Polished timber floorboards throughout
* New blinds throughout.
* Flyscreen's throughout on all windows and sliding doors.
* Front and back tiled undercover decks.
* 7kw brand new air con unit in the open space combined lounge and dining areas.
* Brand new Kitchen with lots of upper and lower cupboards.
* Large middle island bench.
* Dishwasher and electric appliances. Double deep stainless steel sink.
* Large bathroom with double vanity bowls. Shower over bath.
* 3 Bedrooms upstairs all with ceiling fans and robes.
* Master bedroom also has a 2.5kw air con unit.
* Access to front deck
* Ensuite bathroom off the Master bedroom.
* Laundry nook in hallway with sink.
* 3.5kw air conditioned lounge area.
* The 4th Bedroom
* Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking
* Toilet and shower
* Large double garage
Fully fenced at rear with side access for caravan/ boat.
Two garden sheds.
Yeronga is a highly sought after suburb, just 6km from the Brisbane CBD. This home is in the well-regarded Yeronga SS catchment, and is close to St Sebastian's and St Ita's Catholic Primary schools, UQ, the Mater Hospital and a number of prestigious Brisbane high schools.
WATER: Property is water efficient-Tenants will be charged for water usage
UTILITIES: Tenants are responsible for connection and charges
FURNITURE: No furniture is included in this property
PETS: Pets will be considered upon application.
YARD- Tenants responsible to maintain the yard.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, strict new procedures have been implemented by Place Annerley to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
To register your interest for an appointment, simply click the link below. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. We are limiting the amount of people inside the premises to maintain safe social distancing.
We urge people not to book any appointments if you have any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is currently awaiting testing results or who has returned from overseas in the last 14-days. One-on-one video inspections are also available to our customers.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yeronga
Lifestyle in Yeronga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with deck, shed, and balcony. 53 Ormonde Road, Yeronga is perfect for the growing family.