53 Mckenzie Street,
Wembley, WA 6014
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381014
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulously located in leafy Wembley, this tastefully renovated 3/4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home seamlessly combines the old with the new and provides great options for entertaining. Grab a coffee or enjoy a weekday breakfast from Pronto Gourmet Deli or stroll over to Lake Monger for your weekend fitness fix.
This property is packed with features including:
- City views from the front verandah
- Spacious entry with broom/coat closet
- Separate lounge with soaring ceilings and open fireplace
- Superb kitchen with plenty of benches & storage space and stainless appliances including 900mm upright oven, dishwasher & 2 door fridge/freezer
- Open plan meals/living overlooking the pool area
- Split air-conditioning units to all bedrooms & the family area
- Built in robes to 3 bedrooms
- Timber floors to most of the home (carpet to 2 x rear bedrooms & tiles in the wet areas)
- Alarm System, walk-in linen cupboard
- Rear entertaining deck & patio with sink & bar fridge recess
- Below ground salt water pool (glass fenced) with stone & timber deck surrounds
- Reticulated lawns & gardens
Small pets may be considered as part of an application.
Applicants are required to make their own enquiries relating to school catchment areas.
AT REALTY FORCE WA, THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO ATTEND OUR HOME OPENS. IF WE ADVERTISE A HOME OPEN, WE WILL BE THERE!
2 Car ports
Built In Wardrobe
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wembley
Lifestyle in Wembley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 53 Mckenzie Street, Wembley. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning, pool, and built-in wardrobe.